21 Reasons To Love Homeschooling
Reasons To Love Homeschooling
- You get to see the joy on their face when they, “get it.”
- You can have school in your pajamas.
- If the kids are sick Monday and Tuesday no big deal just do school Saturday and Sunday.
- You have the chance to pick any time for vacation throughout the year.
- You can do your school outside when the weather is beautiful.
- The bank is school, the grocery store is school, cooking supper is school.
- Much shorter, “sit down” learning with lots of hands on.
- Participate in activities any time of day.
- If something isn’t working you can change it whenever you see fit.
- Take the day off just because you feel like it.
- You can cater to their specific learning needs and take your time or speed up.
- Eat, pee, laugh, talk, pray, sing any time you want.
- Learn to deal with loud siblings fighting right next to you while adding and subtracting.
- Understand the importance of others coming first.
- I get to be with them all day.
- I am their teacher and always have their best interest at heart.
- They think I am so smart. (For now anyways)
- I am learning along side them.
- We get to read together all the time
- If Dad’s home, we just hang out with him for the day:)
- Siblings become best friends.
Have anything to add to the list? Has homeschooling ever intrigued you? Share!